Monday, February 27, 2017

Swing bridge

I
WALT - use our senses and the 5 W’s when writing

I  wonder where the bridge goes to.  It might  lead to the jungle or the wild magical forest.  It smells very weird. “I can hear a  quiet fuzzy  bird”  said  Angel  and Kylah.
     Then “Aargh” screamed  my  brother  Kharter and myself .
Dad said this looks 1055 years old while  Aunty  Kandice was photographing.  Jackson  and  Jakobi  got  so scared  that  they  were   running  around  in circles . Mum just  sat  on the grass playing  on her  phone  listening  to  songs  .  Ok   I  stopped  screaming  so has Angel  .  Once  I   stopped  screaming  I  stopped  and  looked  at  something and then  I  saw  a strawberry  tree.  I  wanted   to  taste  it  so I  did. It  tasted  pretty nice  .  I wonder who  made  this tree .  When  was  this  bridge  made? -   Was it made  in  9098   6098  8902  whatever .  
“Dad”   I   asked  can  we  have  lunch now”? I  said.   
“Yes”  said  Dad .  
Mum  and  Dad  looked  at  the  really  old  bridge.  Mum  and  Dad  thought.  Is  there  a  sign?  said   Dad   “Yeah  you’re  right”  said  Mum there  should  be a  sign  there  ohh ohh  yelled Aunty  Jackie.  “There it  is”  said mum and dad - read  what  it says  ok.  No  one   goes  near or  across  this  bridge  or  definitely  it will   break  please listen to us.  please  please  it  is dangerous across   this  bridge   please.   Uncle Nickie  crossed  over it nearly  but  where like no no  and  Uncle  Nickie  said   ok   and  didn’t  cross  the   bridge .   The bridge I said duh  instead  of on  top  of the  bridge  what  about   on  the bottom  said  myself  .  There might be a troll  underneath.   There might  be a monster underneath  the  bridge . There  might   a   crocodile  underneath   the   bridge.   “Ahh  “ screamed  all  the  little   kids .”Ahem  ah ah ah ah ah   ok ok ok okay yay”  said  Aunty  Kandice and my  mum   Cassie.  Can  you  older two  stop  scaring the kids please.  ok ok ok  me and  Angel  said  .   And  the kids  settled down .  “Ahhh Errr  ahhh ree   I  feel better now”   said  the kids  now   don’t  scare  me    ok  let’s head  off  home  and  have  more  fun  Yay!  .  And they  head  off  bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. Scary bridge that was Beau. Had the tribe there and all well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic story Beau you must show Papa he'll loves this story.

    ReplyDelete